onsdag 20 maj 2009

Semester 1 completed

I remember the initiation week. And now its week 14 or something.
It's Wednesday today and Friday is our last day with lectures, after that it's just the one week study break and then the two weeks of exams.

Lots of studying a head now but that's fun, for the most part. I get to learn so much especially before a test. I have learnt heaps since I came here.

Writing essays for example. I got 27% on my first one (You need 50% to pass) And today I got 55% on my second one, without anyone proof reading it.


Well I will hopefully pass all my units and hopefully get a HG (High distinction 80%) in chemistry. My big problem is my writing, my Swedish accent is all good ;)

I bought a surfboard and I can actually turn a bit and go with the wave, catching it and standing up is a piece of cake.

Looking forward to a summer in Sweden

Biking is awesome, especially when you're not in a hurry and the sun is shining

Inga kommentarer: