måndag 12 oktober 2009

Monday


















Monday today, woke up 5.30 ate a banana and a can of tuna in the car och picked up the crew on the hill.

Bjarte was so tired so even the I whipped her with a towel she would'nt get up.
She screamed at me and was mad and she appropriately apologized to me in school a few hours later ;)

Two weeks ago I gave them a hand when they were moving to their new place (which it looks like I am moving into). They gave me this TRASHED surfboard.
It needed a few and another 10 patches.

It was about the right size for me though so I put some fibreglas and a new fin on it and it turned out pretty good.
I've got to the point that I catch most of the waves with my big 8.7 foot board.
Today I tried out this 6.6 board, it was almost like starting out on square one.
Caught a few ones but fell off when I tried to stand up.

Ohh and a PS. my life look just all fun but noone sees when I am studying the sunny days and have to turn down everything else or when I wake up at 6am just to get into my books. I have nothing to do at home else then studying so when I am home I am "always" studying so when there is some swells or wind I have earned to get out there.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Thats right Viktor
Go on and you will be a good Dr of chiropractik.
Kenneth