lördag 22 maj 2010

1 week

Til our first Anatomy exam. Will be cool, feels good since I've been doing lots of work the last couple of weeks.
It feels like I got that study rhythm from last semester back but x2

I've been getting good grades on everything lately even some exceptional ones.
I've also been in the clinic observing a Chiropractor at our clinic. It was very interesting and inspirational to see what we have in front of us. It really makes me wanna know everything and have top grades, cuz you see then you can really have fun when you know you have done the best you could. At the same time the studies become so much more fun if you become more nerdy when you study.

To another topic, yesterday the end-of-semester party was held. I was sober since I was about to go down to our Dean and observe him this morning.

However I got this stupid idea to climb up onto a roof. I jumped up onto a brick wall and from there jumped and tried to grab the roof and I grabbed it but slipped and fell uncontrollably into the concrete. I ended up with a bruise on my forehead and well sore arms.

I went down for x-rays this morning but everything was fine puh-
I even got a medical certificate that states that I'm unable to write with my left hand since I'm a lefty, some painkillers which I haven't taken since I don 't wanna blur my mind in exam times.

/I'm going to nail these exams

Inga kommentarer: