söndag 6 juni 2010

Wadup

I spent this morning by having my daily porridge which is so lovely with just that touch of vanilla protein powder. After that I'm set.
The sky was all blue and it felt like a spring day in Sweden.
My room was fresh, my bed made and my desk clean.

I decided I wanted to have a coffee this Sunday morning in central Freo. This girl came with me, we talked about tall people, huge calves and just weird stuff.
I'm so glad I can start my day in this way and I always want to be able to.
When we were done she ran off to work and I walked back home.

This is Dome in Freo (To the left)

Now I've done 2 hours of studying and it feels really good. I'm hungry for learning again.
One thing that I just found out was that all your wee comes straight out of your blood, yep that's right. The blood is filtered all the time and your wee comes from nowhere else but your blood.
So when you're drinking piss (AusEnglish: piss= beer) your blood fills up with fluid and at the same time it's being filtered so there is no net buildup of blood.

Yesterday I really understood for real how the SA node really work. It is a cluster of cells in your right atria which depolarizes and re polarizes by itself, just chemical gradients and channels that open and closes. This Node is in itself influenced by the para and sympathetic nervous systems in times when the heart needs to beat slower or faster.

It's so cool how all the body system works. The coolest and almost unbelievable idea is that it didn't put all this together out of a blueprint, it did it by trial and error!
But ye it took a few years to do it. I wonder what motivated _____ to keep going or maybe maybe it was just God and his boys who did it ;)

Okay back to work, Jalla

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

så lät det inte när du var 15,när vi serverade gröten.
Kram mamma