onsdag 29 augusti 2007

This is it

Hi Everyone.The robbery happend yesterday. We live 12 guys and girls here. It´s like a fort. HARD to get in. I put all my stuff of value together cause I had to change room.At 7pm me and 3 friends went for dinner, we got back 8.30 and at 8 the thiefs had tied a rope in a tree and climbed over the wall on the backside. People were laying here writingemails of how melow it is here. Suddenly these two guys show up with guns and knifes.They tie up like 6 of them in the kitchen. Then they are going for Doggie, and American in his forties who seems to know how to handle him self. They told him to lay down on the floor.He did´nt agree with that and smashed a chair at the guy, the guy then stabs him in the back.Just a little scratch but still awaful =/Well they took a couple of computers, and all my money creditcard passport kamera ipods telephone.LAter when the police came, and read carefully this is horrible. They went in to the roomsand checked and you know what they did??? They stole 2 more ipods and a camera from the rooms. We realized that when they were gone, what was there to do?
We talked to our neighbour pousada today, it lives an elite military crew there these days.They were very excited to get a visit from these guys.
Anyways I got a job today at Cumbuco guesthouse kite school. =)Starting tomorow. And I have made alot of good friends here so I cant complain even when I ripped my kite today after 20 minutes.

2 kommentarer:

Johan Ekroth sa...

Shit Viktor, hoppas du är ok och att du ringt mamma nu

Anonym sa...

Allt är südär, müste till Brasilia och hämta ett nytt PASS. Är väll en 400 mil dit =/