onsdag 11 mars 2009

Continuation

Today me, Shane and Aaron decided to bring tequila to the party in Rottnest Island on Saturday. Could be pretty cool. We are gonna sleep over there. It´s a party for the Chiro students and I have heard rumours that UWA student are also going there.
On Friday there is a foam party for the whole school...wicked!

I am so thankfull that I got into Chiropractic and not sports science as I did from the start. My mates down here are into Sports science and they wanna be transferred the next year but just 1 out of 4 get´s transferred and they go strictly on your grades.
We had our first Chiro quiz today. Mark said it was going to be SOOOO easy but it was harder then I thought. I think I did okey on it with some luck ;)

On friday we have done our first four weeks in school and it´s time for our first school break. SPRING BREAK


Looks like it´s going to be wind 6/7 days so that will be nice. Will just go for a few hours per day though. Gotta study and I become so tired if I do full days.
Tomorrow will I go woodies with some people and film and on friday we are going to Safety Bay also to film.
I have this new thing I really want to learn. It´s a powered back2wrapped not passing just landing with speed and after 5 meters pop back. That looks so stylish I think and it´s not often you see kiters do that.

I repaired my board since my inserts were ripped out for the third time.




It´s holding together fine and I was teaching on it last week.
Virrans PRO kite school as Tove so nicely named it :)

My kiteschool is now up 20 dollar since my first two student crashed my kite and ripped it =/ Well there´s been more costs and I have gotten my paycheck.

After this studybreak on monday we have 2 assignments. One hour Chemistry and one hour Chi 109.


Shane pretending to be me

The team selling tickets for the Laulau Party

Shane my love and Liz the Lizzard

I am helping the girls with some cell biology

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Man blir ju faktiskt lite sugen på att komma ner och plugga lite med dig :P

Anonym sa...

Yes bru when are you coming here, next christmas :) That would be so much fun!

Anonym sa...

this is very good for you, ybg :)