tisdag 3 mars 2009

How good everything gets

Today I just realized when I was driving back home from the kite session how good everything is. This can be tough to hear when you´re walking in watery snow and freezing wind (not at the same time of course)

I live with 4 great flatmates. In a very nice house located where I always wanted to live, in an old hippie town. All my lectures and classes in school are interesting and after school I go out on butter flat water for a couple of hours.
Then I go home to study and on the weekends we go out.
It´s warm except in the morning were it gets a bit chilly but that´s alright.

Okey I just had to write this so sumtime in the future I can look back and remember how good things were.

PS. I landed another 20 back2wrapped today, it´s so got damn easy that my grandmother can do it. Just do it man.
1. Hold the rope between your fingers
2. Kite 35 degres
3. Good edge
4. Pull
5. Commit
6. HOLD!!! and pass

Inga kommentarer: