måndag 7 september 2009

ronix



YES I just ordered the boots. Mainly because I got a full time instructor job :)

And also because I was having such a sick session on Saturday. Woodies is on.
Yes can´t describe it to you if you werent there.
Sick shit, will get the camera going and the kicker will be built.

I am sick as shit but had to go to school cuz we had a group assignment that I had organized, I am in the library and got 40 degress.

Off to pickup Anna, MArtins sister at the airport and then get some sleepy sleepy time

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Finns de inte i vitt? det är mycket snyggare, tycker jag.
Bitten

Vicks123 sa...

Jo dom finns i vitt och jag har option att byta till vitt men jag har ju vit bräda så då blir det snyggare med svarta?!

Anonym sa...

Ja ok då. Kör med svarta dåC:
Bitten