onsdag 2 september 2009

Murdoch

Yes mum I am studying hard :P

I also had a sweet session behind the pier at Woodies yesterday. Did an inverted fron2blind which I have been having problems with since I have a hard doing them inverted fronts but I like them so much. Just saw a video before I went out with those init so wanted to try em out.

I'm in school now, doing some research for an hour and then I am about to hit Woodies with Sci and prolly some more peeps.

Ohh yeah I bought a new car. More to fix on then I realized but it was an upgrade for only 100dollar so I am still happy with it. Boght it cuz there is flowers on the hood of it :p It's a white ford falcon.

Today I feel like doing some huge backrolls nd try unhooked grabs

3 kommentarer:

Anders sa...

Tjaa!

När får vi se den på film då?

och hur går det med Moben???

Kyl

/ANDY

Anonym sa...

Vi vill se de fina blommorna
bitten

Anonym sa...

Jag satte en sån fet Fast drakn gick ner i vattnet. Den kommer på film. Mycket större än förra året, när ska du dra dig till wood /V