tisdag 17 februari 2009

Panic

Scheiise, no soft start for us. We have had three classes so far.
today on "introduction to the human body" he went straight onto the cell.
I guess that it wa'snt many of the 350 people in that room who understood that much.

I was gonna go for a kite today with a mate I met yesterday in the pub, but it's just to hectic here now. Need top print out everything and have it on my wall. Week schedules and recommended readings before class.

Martin and I bought big posters today of the skeleton and muscular system.
We are gonna have it in the kitchen so we can have a look at it everyday.

This morning I somehow managed to get an hour late the out first Chiro LAB.
Damn that's bad. I got shit for that by the second year student's.
They are so funny. One of them, Rodd. Funny guy. He came to me after class and asked me if he could get my picture to his class. They are going to come in to my class and hit me with a water balloon. I had to say yes since I was late.
He is also going around in the class asking random stuff about the body and if we don't know there is a punishment hahaha.

In the house so far
Martin
Allie
Laura (England)
So Larua got her room yesterday :)

We get internet in the house in about three weeks so not much blogging for now I guess.

I am heading home now, catcha later

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

men din lilla skit va du verkar ha det bra!! jag är sjukt avis!! nedu det är ingen lek att gå på uni men det fixar väl vi eller hur!?:p lycka till med allt du! kraaam/Annika

Anonym sa...

åååååh va bra du har det!!!

/
Tobbe