söndag 15 februari 2009

What´s cracking yo



Yesterday we went out to Little Creatures to start with. We were so many people there. Nick had already drunk two bottles of wine beforehand :X
It was all fun. Then when we were going to the club at 12ish people dropped of.
People were going to repark their cars haha and had lot´s. But yeah that´s right. At least ten were going to the club.

I was just on the street, it´s so much people and warm. And when I finally was going to drive home. The ignition in my car just did´nt work. Haha I was laughing my ass off buy this point. Yeahyeah, Peter and the Aussie girl I was gonna drive home had to push my car a few times until it finally started. Use second gear if you ever are gonna push start your car. 1:st gear is just to heavy

OK so I drive them home, and ending up in my new garage. And the car won´t turn off.
I put the hand brake in and 4 gear and let go of the clutch quickly. POOM the engine died but not the lights, fan, AC. This was hilarious.
Ok so I went in and got a screw driver. Opened the "huv" and had to undo the battery.

Today it´s sunday, my phone is out of battery and my car is´nt working. I managed to sneak in to my neighbors internet so all good.

Tonight we have a few more prospective tenants coming over.

/English week in the house

PS. I uploaded a picture of the polish family (beacause they got so much stuff) and also a picture when we are on an auction getting CHEAP stuff.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

din svengelska är slående. Bra att du tar så väl hand om din bil också. Ha :)

Anonym sa...

Bara for att jag inte stallde upp i NO-VM nar jag var 15 ;P