söndag 18 april 2010

Continuation

So don't know if I've written about it or not but I had some thought's today.

I got the Faculty Deans award for being the student who aggregated his marks the most from first to second semester in year 1. Well this isn't much worth if the effort I put in last semester isn't continuously improved. Yeah it is worth 250dollars in fact. TWOOOHUNDRED50 dollars.

This semester, first one of the second year has not been as good. I've had a bad feeling about this and was unable to figure out what it was. It eventually hit me.

I don't know about you, but I can't handle it. Nope. To me its just so damn addictive.
I've not logged onto it for 5 days and it makes such a big difference. It sounds like a small problem but it has been a peaceful couple of days. You don't need it.
I will still log onto it 2 days a week to answer emails. Uhh actually Anne my room mate logs me on, she's got the password.

This came in great time because its only 5 weeks left and its time to start study for our exams. Which begins in 6 weeks so from now on there's no alcohol or internet wasting.
I'll still go surfing, gym and go out and have fun with friends but I think that these stuff will benefit me in the long run.

Hahaha but everyone can talk, we now that, especially if you go to university ;)
We just have to wait and see how my grades turn out but it slowly feels like I'm growing up.
Will be cool to fly home and observe my dad during the summer, teach him a thing or two ;)
Haha don't think so yet but it'll be far more interesting since I know a few muscles and bones in the body by now.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Du är välkommen på lite PRAKTIK i sommar Viktor.Plugga duktigt nu så du förstår varför jag behandlar på mitt sätt.
Pappa